All of the application documents for the Kaléo program can be found below. Instructions and payment options for the $50 application fee (non-refundable) can be found on the online application form.
- Step #1: Fill out the Online Application Form
- Step #2: Submit Official High School Transcript
- Step #3: Submit any other post-secondary (college or university) transcripts that may be available.
Program specific admission
- Step #4: Request that two references be completed (filled out by two different individuals).
Kaléo Program Reference Form
- 2 references required
- On each reference, indicate whether it's a Christian Leader reference or a Christian Character reference. You need to have one of each for the reference process to be complete.
- Step #5: Complete and submit the Interview Preparation Form (below)
When all application forms are received by Briercrest Admissions and Camp Qwanoes, you will be contacted to schedule a brief phone interview with the Kaléo program leader.
To help you prepare for your interview, we first ask that you submit online the interview preparation form.
Interview Preparation Form
Based on the outcome of the interview, reference checks, and application, the Kaléo program leader will inform the applicant whether acceptance will be offered. Applicants will also be notified of the acceptance decision by Briercrest Enrolment Services office. Formal acceptance letters will follow by mail from Briercrest College followed by a comprehensive acceptance information package from Camp Qwanoes. If an applicant is accepted, they will need to submit a request for a Criminal Record Check (CRC) at their local Police Office. The CRC must be on file at Camp Qwanoes if you are to take part in the Kaléo program.